WTB: RHD conversion for 620

Ya know how people tend to buy complete front clips of cars to do engine swapsJDM RHD? Well is there any where i can buy a 620 clip to get a RHD conversion, I understand what is involved, i just need help finding the pieces and parts or truck, any one have a suggestion?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Ya know how people tend to buy complete front clips of cars to do engine swapsJDM RHD? Well is there any where i can buy a 620 clip to get a RHD conversion, I understand what is involved, i just need help finding the pieces and parts or truck, any one have a suggestion?

Japan australia or thailand there is no "store" to buy from must make a "friend" to locate/ship for you or if you have money take a Vacation!!!

woooo 4k for a clip? or 6k for tha whole truck..........hum, next question, why cant i just use what i have already, and build a dash, and make a center link and tierods? granted the stock gearbox would have to sit on the outside of the frame for RHD, but whos ta say i cant use hardbody pitman arm, and narrow the center link, i used a hardbody clip on my 720 ta bag it on 20's, needed to be anrrowed 3in, hardbody parts would be plenty wide to cut down, and give me full adj tie rods, and might as well build upr control arms and run disc fronts and 3in drp spindles....hum lots to think about......idk if RHD is worth all that, but man it would be sick

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.