Looking for 76 620 front suspension parts

I'm new to this posting thing. I'm am looking for:both front and rear lower link bushing assemblies, a lower link fulcrum pin, all four upper link bushing assemblies and both upper link spindles. New or used any help would be greatly apprieciated.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nateoneel

I'm new at this too but i have a friend who chopped a 77 620 truck in half to make a trailer so I can get you used parts. only off the front thou. where are you located? and want parts off the front can I get you?

I'm in walla walla WA

I'm in NH and I need...........both the front and rear lower link bushing assemblies and the lower link fulcrum pin. I also need all 4 upper link bushing assemblies and both the front upper link spindles. I'm getting these technical terms from an old clymer shop manual for 1970 -83 2 wheel drive pickups.

Pretty sure that you can still get most of these parts through NAPA, But the problem lies between you and the counterman. These parts probably will not be in there computer and they would have to go look in an old chassis parts book. Very few countermen will do that. And they seem to get annoyed when we suggest that.

I have an older Chassis parts book, so let me see if i can get you some part numbers, just not tonight. PM me if it seems like i forgot.

Any chance you can scan picstures of what you are after?

Jason

NAPA eh? I did go thier but like you said it wasn't in the computer so that's where it ended. I would love it if you could help with some part numbers. I have scanned the picture and I'm going to try to get it in here lets keep our fingers crossed. If not here is the technical terms I need 1-front suspension lower link bushing assembly front the number will be (68) , 1-front suspension lower link bushing assembly rear (69), 1 front suspension lower link fulcrum pin(63), 4- front suspension upper link bushing assembly (28), and 2 front suspension upper link spindle (26)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.