Looking for misc 720 parts wtb or wtt

Hey guys I am in search of round gauges 84-86 and wiring would not mind getting whole new dash either if offered preferably with tach also looking for good condition 4x4 center console w/ or w/o the gauges just need the holes would also like to have a Datsun labeled shift knob if anyone has one also I have a z22 that I'm trying to do an l20b head swap on and need all parts involved just pm or email me pics of what you got along with your asking price thanks guys

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I am in search of round gauges 84-86 and wiring would not mind getting whole new dash either if offered preferably with tach also looking for good condition 4x4 center console w/ or w/o the gauges just need the holes would also like to have a Datsun labeled shift knob if anyone has one also I have a z22 that I'm trying to do an l20b head swap on and need all parts involved just pm or email me pics of what you got along with your asking price thanks guys

I have a clock and tach/gauges for sale....and or whatever....etc.

Shipping a dash would be a bitch though....cost wise that is.

There are 2 different lengths of console....relative to one's trannie.

ie...shifter locale

Lots of info available for an LZ build

How much of a bitch cause whoever had this truck before me butchered the radio hole but other than that mine is perfect but sealic how much for the cluster plus wires and I have an 82 kc does that help with console length

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.