TON of parts Sale

Looking to clear some space from a shared storage unit and have a bunch of stuff need to get rid of...Some Datsun/Nissan - Some Not.

1. SR20 DET - SOLD

2. OEM Skyline R32 GTR Intercooler - good, useable condition. A few dings and bent fins but no leaks and the inlet/outlet pipes are solid.

$75

GetAttachment-3.jpg

3. Another OEM Skyline R32 GTR Intercooler - good, useable condition. A few dings and bent fins but no leaks and the inlet/outlet pipes are solid.

$75

GetAttachment.jpg

4. One more OEM Skyline R32 GTR intercooler - same as above but has been modified to fit an S13 (Silvia).

$65

GetAttachment-1.jpg

5. Aftermarket Intercooler (brand unknown) not the greatest condition, some bent fins and dings...Not tweaked, still very useable.

$40

GetAttachment-2.jpg

6. Volk Racing GTP wheels 18 x 10J +12 PCD 5x114.3 - These were run on an R34 and S14 Silvia - Very good condition, great looking wheels, no curb rash...without tires (these wheels are $700 each new)

$1600

IMG_4582.jpg

7. Stitch Gulf wheels 18 x 9J (front) and 18 x 11J (Rear) will verify offset and post at a later date - SOLD

8. HKS FCON for RB25DET (everything in picture included)

$300

GetAttachment13.jpg

9. APEXI SAFC (Universal) Good condition, solid housing, no cracks - A few minor scratches. Works great with no issues.

$150

GetAttachment-6.jpg

10. Honda B18C Type R Engine, 5 Speed Trans, Hyper Super Single Clutch, 1.5 way Diff, Tuned APEXi Power FC with Controller and aftermarket final Drive - SOLD

11. Honda B18C Yellow Valve Cover with Kevlar spark plug cover and honda blue oil cap - SOLD

12. Complete Type R brake and Suspension Set-Up - SOLD

13. Tabata Radiator for Type R - SOLD

14. Stock Intake and Exhaust Manifold from a 75 L20B (I Believe). Also included is the smog pump with mounting bracket and whatever other misc parts are in the picture.

$50

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

15. Random interior parts for Toyota Corolla AE86 - everything in picture. interior plastic pieces were originally blue but were spray dyed black.

$150

IMG_0010.jpg

Most prices are best offer, a few things a bit more firm. If interested let me know and we can work something out

All parts are located in Oceanside, CA. Some of the smaller stuff can be mailed out at buyers expense. Larger/heavier stuff (e.g. Engine and Trans) will be pick up only. If you have any questions or would like additional pictures shoot me a PM or give me a call at 760-681-8875.

Almost forgot to add...I will be heading out of town sometime around the 15th - if not sold by that time everything will be going back into storage until next year...

Thank you - Please come again...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.