1973 620 for sale(lots of picts)

Well guys its been a long time, just been so busy at home. I an starting a new job and now need a 4x4 to get there so I am selling my 620. it is a 1973, has a l16 w a87 heads, 3 speed auto trans, was a short bed but i cut a long bed to put on it(so still long in the rear) i have had the truck 2 years and its been running for about a week(in the garage) i have a clear title in hand and it on a non opp. so lets start with the new parts or the ones i can remember, tires, rear brakes, pass rear wheel cylinder , radiator, trans cooler, fuel pump, alt belt, timing chain, head gasket kit, water pump, rebuilt stock carb, electric fan(installed just not wired), driver door mirror, wink rear view mirror(not installed), door popper kit(not installed), new rubber kit(front windshield, rear window, door seals, and channels) and a new master cylinder. ok so things i know it needs are headliner, carpet, front turn signal lens(both), drivers window(thanks to my son helping me work on the truck with a hammer, but i can find one if you want), and i think all the rest of the part are there just needs to be put on. if you have any question please email me at cands0823@gmail.com, as i am not on this site all that often. thanks guys

craig

this is the way the truck is as of today, but i have been working on it alot lately, so may be more completed

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048-1.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

door popper kit

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0060.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0067.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

jack.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the truck the day i got it

73passide.jpg

73drside.jpg

73L16.jpg

73L6a.jpg

73insdcab.jpg

73front.jpg

73dash.jpg

73back.jpg

these are a few of when i was working on it

paintprep3.jpg

paintprep2.jpg

paintprep1.jpg

cabpaint3.jpg

i am in the high desert area of california, i may be able to deliver for the right price(within 300 miles or so) the price is $3200 or best offer thanks for looking everyone

ok everyone, there seems to be no interest in the truck. So the question I have for you is what is this truck worth? ill have it completely put back together in about 2 weeks and registered, i plan on parking it somewhere local with a for sale sign on it. what should i put on that sign?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.