S30/130 parts

In switching to a SBC I have a decent amount of parts laying around that I will no longer be needing. Prices do not include shipping, if shipping is needed it will be shipped from 80537 (to calculate shipping costs).

Pertronix Dizzy $100 - Give me a hot minute to check it over, had it in the car this summer and ran great then pulled it to start projects. Plugs/cap not included.

ZX Alternator $50 - pretty standard, I never ran it as I had one already.

Clutch/flywheel combo $200 - hmmm hmmm, was told it was Stage II centerforce clutch w/ machined/lightened flywheel. TBH I bought it with this whole slew of parts and never bothered to look at the info on it. I can take some more info and get back, or $200 for all of it. All brand new and machined, ready to drop in.

Square port header $80 - bought from a member on Hybridz a while ago, switched heads, then switched engines

contentmediaexternalimae.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

contentmediaexternalimaj.jpg

contentmediaexternalimadj.jpg

I also have a mostly complete 1983 280zx N/A parts car. I am using the rear end, everything else is available. I posted my ad in the "Datsuns for Sale" as it's mostly complete, here is the link for the 280zx.

I take paypal and usually ship USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance for the purchased amount. I can take more pictures of parts too, and I'm sure I will be relisting additional parts as there is a '72 240Z that no longer needs it's drivetrain...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.