wheels/tires

SKkeeterZ

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.. what the hell tires are you trying to buy here?

I have 195/50R15's on the dime, I walked out with a $480 bill. And those are Proxes 4's (needed tires ASAP or I would have gone with something better..)

I can't even think of a set of tires that would be in the $700 range... R Compounds maybe?

Are these going on your Hardbody pickup??

Maybe the Schwab on that side of the valley is charging you Ashland-Proximity tax (wouldn't surprise me if such a thing existed...).

Over here in GP I think you may be saving yourself some moneys! lol

Okay.. what the hell tires are you trying to buy here?

I have 195/50R15's on the dime, I walked out with a $480 bill. And those are Proxes 4's (needed tires ASAP or I would have gone with something better..)

I can't even think of a set of tires that would be in the $700 range... R Compounds maybe?

Are these going on your Hardbody pickup??

Maybe the Schwab on that side of the valley is charging you Ashland-Proximity tax (wouldn't surprise me if such a thing existed...).

Over here in GP I think you may be saving yourself some moneys! lol

Yea they are for the hardbody, and Shwab has tires but they don't have the sizes I want

Couple months ago I got some really nice 185/60/ r14 for my ranger, too bad the nissan has a 6-5.5 hub causes I have some really nice 5 spoke daisies

I heard you guys like pictures

and i got new tires, so here are some photo's

sorry they not model shots nor is my truck anything special, but i though i would share

this was the cheapest thing i could find, a set of toyo's fronts: 185/60r15 rears: 205/70/r15, kinda disapointed with the rear tires wish they would all match but 180 bucks isn't bad

8gOqz.jpgMXV8B.jpgVMX9J.jpg

tiSN1.jpg

Guest kamakazi620

Ive checked around, les Shwab has nothing in used, and a for a set of brand new 195/50/r15 is 700 dollars

Need something cheaper

I SAID USED Tire shops NOT les shwab also look at tire rack.com 195 50 15s are cheap on there

Tires-easy.com is also very cheap for good tires. They give you the rating of the tire so you can make a decision based on grip and longevity.

>implying race car

Gas mileage and looks is what consers me

But I do apriciate the tips, the only place I knew about was discount tire

>implying race car

Gas mileage and looks is what consers me

But I do apriciate the tips, the only place I knew about was discount tire

Sigh. Its a scale for a reason.

harder tires are going to last longer and get better gas mileage, but wont grip as much. So it implies nothing but to inform you.

Sure a 200-A-A tire grips well, but it wont last long, then you can get a 600-A-A which has the same grip, but lasts 3 times as long which should also mean better economy.

There is more than 1 way to look at things. This site has nothing to do with drifting or racing, but it has everything to do with selling tires.

Sigh. Its a scale for a reason.

harder tires are going to last longer and get better gas mileage, but wont grip as much. So it implies nothing but to inform you.

Sure a 200-A-A tire grips well, but it wont last long, then you can get a 600-A-A which has the same grip, but lasts 3 times as long which should also mean better economy.

There is more than 1 way to look at things. This site has nothing to do with drifting or racing, but it has everything to do with selling tires.

What wheels/tires you have

What wheels/tires you have

Well I am running whatever the guy before me put on the rims I bought. Dunlop Direzza, but there wasnt much life left when I bought them and there isnt much left anymore. Guy was using them on his autocross 240sx, they show signs of alot of negative camber. Wheels are just ZX 6 spokes. You saw my thread...

I dont have any for sale.