Sadly selling my L320

---SOLD---

Resized to 65% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlargeDatsun320finished025.jpg

More photos under posts by Fogdart in 320 discussions.

Some info:

'65 L320

J15 engine...Overhauled with maybe 1000mi. now. Niki carb w/ manual choke. Starts 'right now' and runs nice w/ steady temps at 170-180 F.

Nipondenso alternator...60amp, internally regulated, single wire hookup

4 speed transmission (floor shift)...I didn't do anything with the tranny when I put it in. Its the original tranny with no synchros in 1st. Shifts fine with very mild synchro grind in 2,3 and 4 if shifted aggressively. If you shift gently, it's nice and smooth.

All new suspension bushings and covers.

Brakes...all four drums turned...new shoes...cyls all in excellent condtion.

New upholstery on the stock seat

Aftermarket heater with defrost. It'll pop popcorn on high! works great.

All trim is in excellent condition.

8 stock rims painted to match the truck.

I built the flatbed myself and mounted a 25 gal. fuel tank under it. Should give you pretty good range! Had a 2" receiver hitch laying around that I incorp'd into the flatbed...not that anyone would ever use it but it's there if you had a small, light trailer.

This was a frame-off project so it's very clean inside and out.

The bad:

Still searching for a water temp sender. Gauge works fine but I have no sender. I've currently got an aftermarket digital temp gauge mounted in the glove box (and a voltmeter).

Transmission isn't perfect...as mentioned above.

Horn button on aftermarket wheel isn't functional but I mounted a cool rubber horn button on the dash in a hole that was there from it's previous life. Turn signal switch works as it should and cancels nicely when turning.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.