FS: Rusty 280z

So I've come across a new project and I've decided to part ways with my Datsun. I know this isn't the best forum for this, but I figured I'd post it up here as well as craigslist.

Code: Pictures: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...Datsun%20Pics/ There are problems with this car:

It's running on only 4 cylinders. Supposedly it was a rebuilt motor but that was bullshit.

Rust is a fairly big problem; there are 3 major holes

The rims have rusted & so are out of balance

The steering wheel is sticky. It's gross.

I gutted the bitch as soon as I got it to see what I had to deal with.

I'm waiting on a title. That should be sorted out this week.

Turn signals don't work for some reason.

BUT on the plus side, I am the SECOND owner of this car. They said the 83K miles on the odometer are actual; it never turned over.

You CAN drive this bitch home if you desire to. It gets 16-18mpg.

I still have all the interior pieces in a box. As far as I remember, only one thing broke.

I replaced the fuel pump, the clutch slave, the fusible links (they are now blade fuses instead of those damn contraptions), the battery & the AFM.

If you buy this car, it comes with an E31 head (240), a spare crank, a spare N42 block, and some rare Nismo high-comp pistons with rods. Also some super fuckin' nice black "leather" seats from a datsun 710 that I was planning on swapping in, but didn't have the time or initiative to modify the rails on.

Long story short, I'm looking to sell her for what I paid & invested: 1800$

You have two weeks to make an offer. Best one gets it at the end of that time frame. Let the bids begin! (please lol) thuup.gif

The engine parts all came from Skib. I'm sad to see it all go, but I bought the car for a girl, and since then have been dumped by said girl. It just needs to be gone. I'm sure you understand.

ALSO: I live in VANCOUVER, WA. If you want to contact me, easiest way is by phone: Three six oh, nine oh nine, five oh two six. Thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! I want to keep it Rob, I just don't have the time or money right now!!

I just picked up a 77 Celica, and I HAVE a totally finished 300+ HP turbo motor for that, so that's what's gettin the priority!! I really don't want to let the Z go though... Or the motor. I MAY be giving it to a friend though, but that remains to be seen.

• 4 weeks later...

just some extra info for anyone that looks into the extra L28 motor, its my old set up.

its like a ~11:1 CR set up for SCCA. how streetable itl be i have no idea, but itl be TQ like a mofo.

that E31 head was just vavles/spings/retainers in it when he got it from me (idk if he put cams or rockers in or not)

its a super clean un molested E31 tho

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.