looking for stock steering wheel and fuel door lock for 1971 PL521

Guest roseyroseyrose

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stock steering wheel and fuel door lock for 71 pl521?

This guy was selling stock fuel doors with locks a while back, I think used, but things got weird on that thread, so things have changed now, I don't know if he is responding to any ratsun member on that thread now, or any other ratsun thread for that matter, read the whole thread before you do anything, and make up your own mind. I have bought from him in the past and would/will buy from him again. Keep in mind that if you pay for the cheapest shipping, it will/could take weeks if not months for the parts to arrive. Please read the whole thread before you do anything, then if you decide you want to pay what he wants for the part, try sending him a PM. Here is the thread.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/30173-datsun-520521-parts-for-sale/

Guest roseyroseyrose

This guy was selling stock fuel doors with locks a while back, I think used, but things got weird on that thread, so things have changed now, I don't know if he is responding to any ratsun member on that thread now, or any other ratsun thread for that matter, read the whole thread before you do anything, and make up your own mind. I have bought from him in the past and would/will buy from him again. Keep in mind that if you pay for the cheapest shipping, it will/could take weeks if not months for the parts to arrive. Please read the whole thread before you do anything, then if you decide you want to pay what he wants for the part, try sending him a PM. Here is the thread.

http://community.rat...parts-for-sale/

well, ty u so much for that link.....im quite keen to get that lock in order......i will read it and make sure i want to do it before i do......thanks for the advice also, im rather new to this......

Guest roseyroseyrose

here is my door and my lockless hole.....i dunno if its stock or what.....i like it tho, and id love to fill that hole with a working lock and get to use my stock fuel cap and not get siphoned anymore!

fldrclsd-1.png

fldropn.png

Guest roseyroseyrose

http://community.rat...parts-for-sale/

i sent him an email.....i might as well try.....ty for the info!

Guest roseyroseyrose

i sent him an email.....i might as well try.....ty for the info!

r my pics all messed up now cuz i screwed with photobucket? i was just trying to resize the ginormous pics i didnt realize i needed to resize.....fuk......they look ok on my computer.....

You don't need to do anything with your photos, they do it for you. Once you have the photos in photobucket, if you want to post just one, put the curser over the photo, and a box will present itself, you want to left click on the bottom one that has IMG in it, it will say "copied", then go to your post and left click in the field, then right click and paste. If you want to post more than one photo at once, up to 10, check the photos you want to post in the little boxes, then go to the bottom of the page and click on "choose action", then go to the bottom and click on the "generate link codes", then the second header will say, "IMG for bulletin boards and forums", left click on "Full size", it will say copied, then go to your post and left click in the field, right click and paste

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.