Needed Blue Door Panels

chomer

Hi all just got a survivor 77 white/blue interior standard cab. Looks like a "Joe Dirt" special now but intend to restore/upgrade. Need a few things like a booster, blue interior parts (door panels) stock steels with hub caps and a rear chrome bumper. If you got em I got paypal ready. Let me know and thanks for you all.....what a Godsend!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got blue door panels, $20 for the pairplus shipping. I've got brake boosters, $30 plus shipping. I just found a treasure today, it's the rubberish stock Datsun floor cover thingy, covers driver and passenger and shifter area... In BLUE! :D LULZ @ shipping stock Datsun wheels though. Good luck on your resto!

I've got blue door panels, $20 for the pairplus shipping. I've got brake boosters, $30 plus shipping. I just found a treasure today, it's the rubberish stock Datsun floor cover thingy, covers driver and passenger and shifter area... In BLUE! :D LULZ @ shipping stock Datsun wheels though. Good luck on your resto!

[

Let me know price for mats too and shipping for all to 85206 (Mesa AZ). My door panels have a few small tears but am looking for better (great ones!?) maybe a pic?

I hope I'm doing this right. My first forum. Do we respond to each other on this forum or email each other?

Can push the reply button on any quote, and it will look like this. So folks know who you're talking to and about what. Or push reply at bottom of page to just make a general response.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.