$10,000 Datsun 1971 510 (2 door)

Pictures!!

My link

1971 Datsun 510 2 door for sale! Brand New paint Job (1 month old) All new custom decals designed by me no other cars /510s look like this. Brand new wheels xxr 527's 15 x 8.5 1 month old no scratches at all Brand new tires less than 50 miles driven on them aftermarket performance springs Custom painted roll cage brand new back seats (black) super comfy Brand new Bucket racing seats with 4 point belts Brand new kenwood display and 4, 6 and 1/2 inch kenwood speakers sounds amazing( purchased and installed a week ago) New grill New lights Almost all the wiring in the car is new. L16 engine (rebuilt&restored) has a lot of torque and power it runs really nice New starter new tubing new plugs new carb filter custom headers (really nice) Straight pipe side exhaust (stainless steel) New Horn New fuel pump Oil changed regularly.. Daily driver i have been driving it to work and school for over a year and have not had a single break down or problem with the car. Asking 10,000 call or txt - 714 425 9075- jordan thanks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful car!

That is not a "roll cage" as you claim, it is a "roll hoop", a cage encompasses the entire car, along the roof and over the doors and windshield a cage also includes door bars.

GLWS! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.