parting out 71 510 vancouver bc, shipping available

i have a 71 510 that is pretty far gone in the way of rust. i will be using lots of parts for my vintage race car restoration so just ask away if you are interested in anything. most of the dash is complete, off white seats, gas tank, door sill scuff plate kit, all stock suspension, motor 1600 and auto trans, grill tail lights, stock wheels, steering wheel, uncut rear parcel shelf, hood with tiny dent, trunk lid, auto floor shifter and console, plate lights, grill in fair condition, there is more im sure. i will ship at your expense. ask away if there is something you want and i will try to describe the part, supply pics and give you a price. tyson.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wife took off with the camera today, sorry. rear seat look quite nice, front seats are torn a fair bit but they seem to work. shipping will be tricky on big parts like that as i will have to box them and take them in for a quote. i would think around $40 a piece. seats would be $75 for the rear and $50 for the pair on the fronts with out rails.

wife took off with the camera today, sorry. rear seat look quite nice, front seats are torn a fair bit but they seem to work. shipping will be tricky on big parts like that as i will have to box them and take them in for a quote. i would think around $40 a piece. seats would be $75 for the rear and $50 for the pair on the fronts with out rails.

This is what I use for shipping quotes.

Works rather well..... :D

Maple Ridge you say.....I grew up there :)

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/farUS?execution=e1s1

I think I want the seats....Need pix And also want the rails, if you have them. can paypal. Lee

here is the manifold. IMG_2601.jpg back seat. IMG_2598.jpgIMG_2599.jpg front seats, pass is much better than drivers. IMG_2597.jpg sill plates, i cant get to the pass side because the car is up against the fence, i will be borrowing a truck to drag it out latter this week. i may be able to get the door open just enough to get the pass side off but it has been poring rain here. i will do it tomorrow night after work and post better pics of the entire sill package with price for you.

here is the manifold. IMG_2601.jpg back seat. IMG_2598.jpgIMG_2599.jpg front seats, pass is much better than drivers. IMG_2597.jpg sill plates, i cant get to the pass side because the car is up against the fence, i will be borrowing a truck to drag it out latter this week. i may be able to get the door open just enough to get the pass side off but it has been poring rain here. i will do it tomorrow night after work and post better pics of the entire sill package with price for you.

send total with shiping to 54727 cadott WI. call 715-667-3024 Lee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.