'77 710 Driver window glass

http://by167w.bay167.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=baa6acbf-e701-11e0-bef1-00237de4a660&Aux=14|0|8CE4925A177F6F0||0|0|0|0||&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=AttHi my name is Derrick. My wife Lindsay and I recently bought a '77 710 from a good friend and totally love it. Sadly only a week after getting it home, I closed the driver door a little too hard and blasted the glass all over the driver seat. We are looking to replace the glass before the weather turns rainy here in Portland. If anyone has the driver glass for our poor 710 we would be most grateful. I can be contacted at Derritto420@live.com if you might have one for sale. Thank you . I just inserted a link to the picture of our car. I dont know if I did it right, but hopefully. Also it is a 4 door wagon. I should have been more precise with my info to begin with. Thanks again guys,
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!

Is it a 2-door sedan, 2-door hardtop, 4-door sedan or wagon? There are a few different types of glass.

Hi my name is Derrick. My wife Lindsay and I recently bought a '77 710 from a good friend and totally love it. Sadly only a week after getting it home, I closed the driver door a little too hard and blasted the glass all over the driver seat. We are looking to replace the glass before the weather turns rainy here in Portland. If anyone has the driver glass for our poor 710 we would be most grateful. I can be contacted at Derritto420@live.com if you might have one for sale. Thank you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.