I need a manual for 78-81 510

If anyone's got a spare haynes manual for the above years or a manual that has good how to's for a 79 l20b teardown I need one yesterday. For quick shipping time hopefully one of you western Canada Ratsoners can help.smile.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the Leland is still rockincool.gif I've got the turbo L16 that came with the car in now. Got a 2L bottom end to swap in. PO overheated the L20 engine so I want to tear down, have a look to make sure, then its off to the machine shop (in Vernon) for hottank, rebore, decking+O-ringing, and port and polish. For now though I'm cracking into my first engine so I'll probably start a thread in the engine forum with lots of Newb type questions.

Still need a manual that covers L20B, pretty hard to find in Nakusp

Go to: Datsun Pick-up Factory Service Manual 1978 About 3/4s down the page under 620... second item Datsun Pick-up Service Manual. Download the file... contains all the motor info and more...

If this helps you, please, don't thank me. Thank http://community.ratsun.net/user/11-mklotz70/ here on Ratsun. Were it not for all the trouble he's gone to much of this stuff would be sitting lost in someone's garage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.