510 Window Rubber

Hi , I can get the window rubber for most if not all Datsuns. Here's an example. The two rear cargo windows and the rear hatch window for a 73 Datsun 510 Wagon will cost you $300 total price, Installed!!. Here are the pics. YES, this total price includes all the window rubber for the three windows and the installation for removal of windows and putting in the rubber and replacing the windows.

rearhatchnewrubber.jpg

rearhatchnewrub.jpg

drivesidecargonewrub.jpg

sidewindowpasscargonewrubber.jpg

If you do a search, you'll see people selling just the window rubber alone for $250 (each window) . So the $300 for all the window rubber and installation is a pretty good price. The amount of rubber that is needed for the 3 windows of a 73 510 wagon is about 26 feet. I'm in the San Diego, CA area. I can also get the door seals and channels that go inside the doors. So you'll have to drive your car down here to get the work done. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you sell the hatch rubber only?

i like it w/o the trim [like the cal look windshield]

my cargo window seals are like new :D

do you have a clear close up of the pointed corner(upper, front)?

here's a pic of front corner. this is where the rubber is sealed together , at the corner.

100_0144.jpg

Yes , I can sell you the rubber (it's new) via mail. $15 / yard. just let me know how many yards you want and you'll have to a get a "window man" to install. They'll have to cut it to fit. I have a paypal account. You'd just have to add whatever the cost is to ship to wherever you're at. It would be coming from 91932, CA.

• 9 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.