Z Car Club of Colorado events

darrel

I just wanted to remind the ratsun guys who are not a ZCCC member of a few events you might be interested in. Membership not necessary.

August 27th---- Forney Museum of Transportation. 10:30am, after the tour then we go to lunch. If we get 10 or more people the admission is $7, if less then it is $8. I collect the money before we go inside. Get there between 10:30am and 10:45am, we will go in at 11am.

September 10th--- The ZCCC is holding our second track event of the year. Even if you don't want to take your car out on the track, at least come out and watch the other cars on the track, ask for rides, most are more than happy to take people for a ride. All you have to do is ask. Make sure you bring a helmet if you have one. If not, someone might have an extra helmet. Most important, Bring along with you long cotton pants(jeans, etc), long sleeve shirt(cotton) and close toed shoes. Just bring something you can put on to go on the track, then take off when in the pits. In case it is hot. Boulder Nissan is sponsoring this event and the drivers won't be required to work corners. That means at least 2 hours of track time. The event in June, just about everyone lost track the time they had on the track.

September 17th---- It's the Tynan's show and shine. It's a people's choice car show and BBQ(grille). Get there between 9-9:30am and it usually goes till 1:30-2pm. I know the guys up north have some very nice cars, I hope you can make it down(kenny, mike, you know who you are.) Z car not required. I would like to get some roadsters, 510's, pickups, or any other datsun/nissan/infiniti.

Hopefully some of you might be able to make at one or all these events. They are a lot of fun, especially the track event. ;-)

Darrel

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darrell,

We are having an Import show at PPIR this Saturday (8-20-11). I'd love to have all of your Z Car Club come. I'll even throw in a deal for your club for a track day!

Bob

I will send out an email concerning the import car show on our membership email. I don't see anything on out calendar for this Saturday.

Is the info on the PPIR site? I will check.

A track day for the z club will be interesting. When 2nd creek was in it's death throws, we started using the state patrol track as a third date while 2nd creek was still open, then used that track while HPR was being designed and built.

I will pm or email you for more info about PPIR. Then I can pass along the interest to our track coordinator.

Our events aren't exclusive for z cars or clubs, membership etc. I am sure some members might be interested in a PPIR track event.

Mind if I give you a call tomorrow or sometime this week?

p.s. we are a cheap club. ;-)