Datsun 510 Parts Wanted - Please Help!

Do you have these items?

• Lock/unlock small black “button” that screws to the metal bar on the door to lock or unlock the door from inside.

• Taillight harness for one side, with plug and the three light sockets – 72’ 510

• Trunk key hole back plate, to hold key hole in place - 1

• Hood cable/release

Also need "4-hood rubber bumpers" the ones that attach on the inner engine bay on the 4-slats.

NEED THEM ASAP!!!

PM me!!! :unsure:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent you text

Do you have these items?

• Lock/unlock small black “button” that screws to the metal bar on the door to lock or unlock the door from inside.

• Taillight harness for one side, with plug and the three light sockets – 72’ 510

• Trunk key hole back plate, to hold key hole in place - 1

• Hood cable/release

Also need "4-hood rubber bumpers" the ones that attach on the inner engine bay on the 4-slats.

NEED THEM ASAP!!!

PM me!!! :unsure:

The 2 hood rubber bumper part numbers are available from Nissan. Your local deler should be able to order them from the Parts Distribution Center. They are about $2.00 to $2.50 a piece.

65157-A0600 Bumper-Hood Qty-2

65158-A0600 Bumper Hood Qty-2

[url=]My http://community.ratsun.net/topic/4131-part-numbers/page__p__508161__fromsearch__1#entry508161[/url]

The 2 hood rubber bumper part numbers are available from Nissan. Your local deler should be able to order them from the Parts Distribution Center. They are about $2.00 to $2.50 a piece.

65157-A0600 Bumper-Hood Qty-2

65158-A0600 Bumper Hood Qty-2

[url=]My http://community.ratsun.net/topic/4131-part-numbers/page__p__508161__fromsearch__1#entry508161[/url]

thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.