1981 720 datsun sd22 Manual diesel for sale

This truck has some rust on the body and the tranny is grinding although it still functions the tranny needs to be fixed or replaced. It would make a great work truck or a project truck either one works its up to you im asking 900 it has 110,000 miles I replaced the altenator, left ball joint, both u-joints and the tires have minor ware. reply or pm me thanks

the vech is located in Oriental N.C

Heres some pictures of the truck

http://s86.photobuck...105/xyoda0/car/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You say diesel automatic??? They never made a automatic for the SD...Well they did make a Chrysler 727 unit for one of the Jeeps that will fit..

Grinding?

Check the clutch master for low fluid.Refill and bleed and this should fix the problem.

You say diesel automatic??? They never made a automatic for the SD...Well they did make a Chrysler 727 unit for one of the Jeeps that will fit..

Grinding?

Check the clutch master for low fluid.Refill and bleed and this should fix the problem.

Ah yea i changed it. Its a manual deisel. Hmm iill try that i filled the gear oil up it was low when it started i also replaced the slave cylinder. Ill let you know if filling and bleeding helps any thanks alot

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.