Someone willing to measure their KA shifter for me?

Hello Ratsun Folk!

I know a good portion of you guys have a KA swap in your car or around somewhere. What I need to know is what the dimensions of the stock shifter are.

I have a FS5R30A 5spd. And the few of us with this transmission are searching for a shifter that will fit it. Ive had no luck sourcing the Nismo, Tomei, or other shifters.

The shifter from the FS5W71 appears to be the same from what Im seeing online. The transmission housing where the shifter goes in looks different, but the actual shifter rod/lever looks the same in pictures. There are tons of shifters for the FS5W71 out there for fairly inexpensive. There is only the ISIS shifter for the FS5R30A and its $139+shipping if you can find it in stock anywhere. I find that to be a little excessive considering short throws from ISIS for other transmissions are $70 or less and you get more in those kits.

Would someone on here be willing to remove their retaining clip and take some measurements?

Total length and the ball to ball center/bushing end measurements. This should help determine if its the same shifter.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic