200sx 1981 parts for sale

My Datsun 200sx 1981 blew a piston. So I am taking apart what I can and selling the parts that someone else may be able to use.

It's a 2-door hardtop, automatic transmission.

Everything in good shape/works/or operational EXCEPT the following (note: I am not a mechanic in any shape or form, so I can't answer any technical questions)

1. Guessing engine, due to the piston

2. Driver side main window not there

3. Driver side mirror not OEM

4. Air conditioning not working (I never put freon in it, so I don't know if it's a freon thing, or the AC unit itself which is the problem)

5. Big dent on passenger side rear fender (the rest of the body, trunk, hood, no scratches, dents, or paint chips; but the paint is faded)

6. Steering wheel missing some plate covers, old looking.

7. No original inside seats

I took off all the lights already, all working with bulbs, operational, clean, no chips, cracks. Headlights with assembly, headlights metal holders, side marker lights,license plate assembly with lights, parking lights, rear brake lights, inside side door lights, taillights.

Taillights rubber seal between assembly frame and plastic cover removed (it was old and dry rotted).

If interested in any parts, PM or email me. I live in Southern California.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

READ THE FOR SALE POSTING RULES at top of page:

Read First: Rules for posting in the For Sale section

Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.