ALL SUMMER THURSDAY CAR SHOWS! 5pm-till dusk

BayArea510

Hey everyone! Here is an event were I usually hang out on these Summer Thursday evenings. Lots of cool cars from Lowriders, American muscle, exotic to sport bikes and choppers. There is something for everyone music, food, drinks, cars more cars and lots of fun.:cool:

I thought it would be nice to get a large crowd of Datsuns one of these Thursdays. Lets arrange something so we can get as many Datsuns as possible. I am going tomorrow 7/14/11. If anyone wants to meet and join PM me

5935655586_9d42d5bae6_b.jpg

I know it reads 6-8pm but its really from 5pm till dusk which is about 9pm.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pittsbirg is so close to me here in Tracy....just a short trip down hwy 4..right? Ill check it out with you Allen! shoot me a text the nites you go bro..and ill meet you there!

Except of course any last thursday of the month cuzz thats SOUTH BAY meet and i havnt missed one of those yet..(knock on wood) ...

I NOTICED ON SEPT. 1st IS "CAR CLUBS" NITE..we should mob that nite too!! along with SEPT. 22nd on "IMPORT" nite..

LETS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS NICE WEATHER EVERYONE AND REP OLD SCHOOL DATSUNS WHEREVER WE CAN!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there this coming Thursday. We just had a baby boy but Mama is feeling better and I think I can convince her to roll out. I'll replace the fuel in the NL320 and see if I can't roll in that. If not, it'll have to be another non-Datsun until I get my 510 back together.

Looking forward to meeting you guys there.

Cheers,

Ron C.

MTZ

hey Ron!

Congrats on the new Family Member! Yeah it should be another mild weather Thursday! Look forward to meet. Who else is coming? My Datto is getting old with old with the crowd lets get other Datsuns take the spot light. c'mon guys!

this thursday the 18th I have plans...next thursday the 25th is the south bay old school import meet in santa clara.. ( i never miss that )..thursday the 1st however...is "car clubs " night... lets text..call..and contact every datsun head we know...and MOB THIS PLACE on the 1st !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yo Allen...

You should make a seperate thread just for "imports night" its on thursday Sept. 22nd..lets try to get the Nor-Cal guys there for a summer finale..what do you think??

I agree everyone!! summers almost over! LETS DO THIS!

Then:

This winter my car is going on stands in the garage. Im taking her apart. Installing R160 LSD, new clutch, rear subframe bushings, complete interior makeover..Hopefully front struts aswell...

Next summer I will awaken the beast again..