FS (SoCal): SOLEX 44s

Looking to sell my set of Solex 44s. Currently running these on my 510 (w/ Robello L20B), rebuilt about 6 months ago...Working on something new for the car and these will be extra. Not in a huge hurry to sell just looking to save space in the garage.

Current Jetting

OA Jet Block

220 - Main Air

162.5 - Main

57.5 - Pilot

50 - Pump

41 - Large Venturis (I think, I will check when I pull them)

Carbs are in good condition and clean. No issues I have noticed, as I said they are still on the car and I drive it regularly...just recently drove 200 miles round trip with them and no issues. (I usually run air cleaners, air horns were just recently put back on). Note: the jet covers are mismatched, I lost one of the SOLEX covers and the only thing I had was one of the Mikuni ones to replace it with.

Right now it will be just the carbs with a different set of air horns (will post pics of those later) The other set of air horns are in just as good of condition only with one of them notched to clear the brake master cylinder/booster.

If I can find a short runner intake (Mikini style or similar) I will sell the complete set with the carbs, airhorns, isolators, and port matched manifold with center linkage. But I need to locate a short runner intake first for my project. (if you have one or now someone that has one for sale please let me know, I am interested even if I don't sell these)

AN fittings, fuel line, throttle cable and bracket not included. (the AN carb fittings will stay with the carbs)

Carbs are located in Oceanside, CA. Shipping no problem (at buyers expense), just give me some time to get them boxed properly and sent off. If interested or have any questions shoot me a PM, email at gumby_z13@hotmail.com or give me a call at (760) 681-8875.

$475.00 (Carbs)

$550.00 (Complete with manifold, almost ready to run)

Might be open to some trades...

004-3.jpg

001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.