1979 620 kc parts for canby

Ok, I have the above truck for parts. Truck is pretty rough but has useable doors, a nice hood grille bumper etc. No fenders. 50 on the hood, 20 for doors and 20 for the grille. Has a blown up tossed rod l20, with no intake carb or exhaust mani, no dizzy. Has a 5 speed in great condition. I know this because this truck has been in my family since my dad bought it new. 150. For the trans. Many other parts but keep it in pm if u need to ask. I will e mail pics on request and I would like to bring this shit to canby and off it, not into shipping. Bill

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I have the above truck for parts. Truck is pretty rough but has useable doors, a nice hood grille bumper etc. No fenders. 50 on the hood, 20 for doors and 20 for the grille. Has a blown up tossed rod l20, with no intake carb or exhaust mani, no dizzy. Has a 5 speed in great condition. I know this because this truck has been in my family since my dad bought it new. 150. For the trans. Many other parts but keep it in pm if u need to ask. I will e mail pics on request and I would like to bring this shit to canby and off it, not into shipping. Bill

Hey Bill I know what your saying about not into shipping but maybe just this once if you have this part. I also have a 79 KC and am looking for the instrument bezel. Would you still have this? thanks Lance

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.