the red wagon projects

I'm slowly rebuilding an L20B for the red wagon. My dad had the engine sitting out back, so I took it and had it surfaced and borred .30 over. I had an engine that I pulled out of my truck sitting by my garage that I pulled the head off of and it turned out to be an A87 closed chamber that was already borred out. that goes to the shop next to be cleaned up and resurfaced. everything will be new by the time I'm done.

I'm also trying to recover the old dash that was in the truck. it looked like sharky the shark was driving it and took a bite out of the dash. so I took two pieces of cardboard and taped it to the dash and made a mold. Then I filled it up with expanding foam. after it dried, I trimmed it and sanded it. It worked awesome. Now I'm trying to figure out the corners and stuff to make it look good.

Other projects in the planning stages are relocating the battery, electric fuel pump, upgraded alternator with internal regulator,and electronic distributor.

truck.jpg

head2.jpg

head1.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine.jpg

dash1.jpg

dash.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic