Lokking for auto to manual conversion parts

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the pedals already, I need the clutch master, hard line, driveshaft whatever other bits and pieces I may need.

I used this for the hardline in my conversion. He has them listed with a Buy it Now of $40 and a best offer. I offered $30 and he accepted it. It fits well and is much easier to install then bending up new hardlines.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-98-240SX-S13-S14-1-piece-Stainless-Steel-clutch-line-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem230a052944QQitemZ150491965764QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Nice, looks good too. Have you installed it? Im worried the pedal might feel squishie with that much flex line. Im just paranoid

It is installed but the car is not running yet. I had the same concern but spoke with other people that have run a SS clutch line and no squishie feel was noted.

Nice, looks good too. Have you installed it? Im worried the pedal might feel squishie with that much flex line. Im just paranoid

It is installed but the car is not running yet. I had the same concern but spoke with other people that have run a SS clutch line and no squishie feel was noted.

Also this is a clutch which requires much less force to operate than 4 wheel brakes. 720s and some later 200sx have an in line clutch damper which add 'squish' or softness to the clutch action.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.