1980 Datsun 210 Tan Interior Parts

Hey everyone. I'm new on this forum and just bought myself an 1980 210 that has been redone inside and out. It also came with a BOATLOAD of spare parts including the original entire interior that was meticulously removed and stored. The old stuff wasn't trashed at all.

I have everything from as small as color matched screw covers and ash trays to headliner, tan seatbelts and mounting brackets, steering column covers, door & floor molding and clean carpet. There are also 2 black door panels. This was from the hatch model, so not sure if the back panels are different (I assume they are.) There are several exterior items as well (datsun tags, right front corner light, datsun wheel hub covers (just the center cones) and the list goes on and on.

I also have a brand new in the box water pump $10

Several steering column plastic covers (two brown and one black) $5 each plus shipping as needed.

Turn signal/wiper switch hardware $5

Window gaskets

Rear seats in pretty good shape ( a couple of minor tears)

gauge cluster $10

I would love to sell the interior as a complete set to someone who needs it. How about $200 obo for a complete interior kit

I have a bunch of other random stuff not listed too. Mostly interior stuff, but worth asking about exterior especially if a small part or special screw, EGR valve...

I'm new here and don't yet know how to attach photos. E-mail me and I can send them directly to you. Would be great to see these go to a good home.

Looking forward to reading more in this community.

Adam

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone. I'm new on this forum and just bought myself an 1980 210 that has been redone inside and out. It also came with a BOATLOAD of spare parts including the original entire interior that was meticulously removed and stored. The old stuff wasn't trashed at all.

I have everything from as small as color matched screw covers and ash trays to headliner, tan seatbelts and mounting brackets, steering column covers, door & floor molding and clean carpet. There are also 2 black door panels. This was from the hatch model, so not sure if the back panels are different (I assume they are.) There are several exterior items as well (datsun tags, right front corner light, datsun wheel hub covers (just the center cones) and the list goes on and on.

I also have a brand new in the box water pump $10

Several steering column plastic covers (two brown and one black) $5 each plus shipping as needed.

Turn signal/wiper switch hardware $5

Window gaskets

Rear seats in pretty good shape ( a couple of minor tears)

gauge cluster $10

I would love to sell the interior as a complete set to someone who needs it. How about $200 obo for a complete interior kit

I have a bunch of other random stuff not listed too. Mostly interior stuff, but worth asking about exterior especially if a small part or special screw, EGR valve...

I'm new here and don't yet know how to attach photos. E-mail me and I can send them directly to you. Would be great to see these go to a good home.

Looking forward to reading more in this community.

Adam

• 2 weeks later...