WTB: Mesh Rims

Hello,

I'm looking to buy some mesh rims, ssr mesh, enkei, bbs rs, etc. Looking for 15"x7"-8" with close to zero or even negative offset. I'm looking to fill out my flares. Preferably black with polished lip but I can repaint them if I must. I don't need tires.

Thank you,

Lucas

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have some 15x7 0 offset enkei 92 4x114.3 in black with polished lips

located in eagle rock ca

Sounds great. Got any pictures? What condition are they in?

You should take some actual measurements of the set-up you want in order to fill out those flares. I'm running 15x7 +12 and 15x8 -2 on an unflared car. You can probably run 9 or 10's in the rear with flares.

I'm planning on running 205/15/50 Direzza star specs and probably a spacer. Most of my research said that a 510 didn't need wider tires unless I was heat saturating them. I can't seem to find good tires in bigger sizes.

You should take some actual measurements of the set-up you want in order to fill out those flares. I'm running 15x7 +12 and 15x8 -2 on an unflared car. You can probably run 9 or 10's in the rear with flares.

Id like to see this setup ... pics pls! what size tires? what body mods? rolled? inner tub?

The picture on my signature is my car. The fenders are rolled. Will post pics later. 195/50/15's all the way around.

is there a build of your car? it looks pretty damn nice

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.