in hopes

i would really like to get a roadster. there is a kid in my neighborhood that has an immaculate one and it turned me on to them. my problem is that i don't have a very wide budget. i am hoping that i might be able to find a project for about $1500-2000. i haven't looked too exhaustively yet, but i am afraid i'm not going to be able to find anything, at least not in my area. what kind of condition should i be expecting for a price like that. i have little experience with auto work, but i am resourceful and tend to be somewhat handy. i was thinking that this might be a good resource. does anyone have any kind of wisdom they might be able to share with me, i would be much obliged. i won't really be in the market for one for a few months, probably, but i am thinking that if one pops up i might need to jump on it before it disappears. any feedback would be appreciated, as this is my first venture into this sort of thing. i am very much looking forward to really making a car my own, and i have grown something of an infatuation with the roadster.

thank you in advance

tyler

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic