FRONT AND REAR BUMPER FOR 72 510

Hey I'm new to the Datsun world. Just bought a 72 510 2dr. I am missing many parts but would like a front and rear bumper. It would be nice if they were in decent condition. shoot me a message. Im in the Bay Area California. I could pick them up if you are close or have em shipped. Thanks in advance. I am also in need of a new grille. The one I have is shot.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm new to the Datsun world. Just bought a 72 510 2dr. I am missing many parts but would like a front and rear bumper. It would be nice if they were in decent condition. shoot me a message. Im in the Bay Area California. I could pick them up if you are close or have em shipped. Thanks in advance. I am also in need of a new grille. The one I have is shot.

Im not trying to be a smartass but you say you are new to the datsun thing.With a 510,if it is not running I might suggest taking care of the mechanical first.You will find the finishing touches to be quite expensive (for nice stuff). Last year at Canby I believe the re-chromed bumpers were 500.00$ a piece dont quote me on that

Anyway get it running good and make sure its got good brakes,it has always made sense to me to get the project running and rolling and then spend the money on the pretty stuff. Just trying to be helpful not trying to smash your dreams good luck and lots of good people and helpful info on this site. :D

Does your 510 run? and.....

Pics!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.