WTB 510 Parts

Hey guys I am looking for some parts for my dime. I am sure that there are other things that I need but here is the list as it stands now...

1. 280 complete front struts.

2. Pass door glass.

3. Pass quater window glass.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

I am picking up a 74 and 76 620 this weekend so if we can work out a trade on parts let me know.

Thanks

Josh

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might have the qtr glass, I will take a look. It will be Tuesday before I am back at my shop. I live in Cumming Ga, but my shop is near Athens. I have a whole bunch of 510 parts mostly small items. But I do have some stuff like reed cams, SSS su manifold and carbs, dual side drafts, one of turbo toms old l series turbo manifold, all kinds of lenses and such. When I get back to the shop, I will hit u up about the qtr glass.

Thanks

Dave

QTR glass in Asheville NC $25. 280 struts as well, but I assume you mean 280zx struts, right? I have both, but more $ for the ZX's as I'd need to pull them from my 'goon project.

If you let me know exactly what you're wanting to DO on your car, I may be able to help you...with or without said parts.. We have the experience and we HAVE the technology!!

-josh

klaaren12@frontier.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.