1200 Sedan taillights - SOLD

SOLD Hi guys - I've got a set of 1200 sedan tail lights in pretty good condition that someone may need. Boxed & ready to ship.

I took one apart & cleaned it up but not the other (also sanded down the metal reflector for the backup lens & resprayed it with some chrome paint – the untouched one will need the same thing) so when they arrive you’ll see one’s in pretty decent condition & the other needs to be disassembled & have the same things done to it. I believe two of the threaded studs that hold the light assembly to the car came out of their sockets &will need to be epoxied back in place, so cleaning, polishing, respraying the backup lens w/chrome paint & regluing the studs is all I can think of the other one will need. Since I didn’t take it apart I cant guarantee that. I believe everything on it is fixable with relative ease similar to the other one. Both units have a bit of heat degrading & wear at the sockets but still usable w/o problems. Clean, minor repairs & polish & you’ll be happy & have a great looking light.

I think that’s as full a disclosure as I can come up with, hopefully that helps.

P1020699.jpg

P1020698.jpg

Added as per the powers that be:

$100 or make reasonable offer for purchase or trade....

Thx.

Evan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.