rims and tire combos

soo i just found the rims and tires i think might work for my "66"? 411. but not to sure if they will work. any help on this please. ill post pic of the rim with this topic but not the full tire package cus i cant find any on the net. just what the shop gave me on size i was looking for. im pretty sure it has 15" bmw rims already. but this is the size i want 15x7 rims w/ 4x114.3 bolt pattern and +40 offset with 195/50/15 falken zeix tires. will this fit snug enough in the fender well. or would i need a smaller rim/ tire

pic of what i was looking at rim wise

b88b02c2.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are Mugen M7 replicas, FWD Fitment... Meant for Hondas actually. :P

But you can make them fit. :)

mugen m7..whats better and would work better..????ive seen these rotas on a couple hondas but still the style is kinda what i was going for..if theyre is something similar with a lil more dish that would be sweetttt..

http://www.workwheel....php?article=80

The new Work Meiseter CR01s are as close as you can get to that style with a dish I think.

These just came out.

Weld racing also has a similar looking wheel but neither of these are 7 spoke.

holly shit...i just fell in love with these rims man...they look soo much better i think..good find..wonder how much i can get them for..my only isssue is finding the right offset for my 411..any clues on that..