need a line on after market fulcrum pins

haze

nissan has discontinued these products http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun520/Datsun520521Index/AxleSuspension/FrontSuspension/tabid/1478/Default.aspx under the following numbers 84 85 86, and 93, 87 92 88. upper and lower fulcrums holding the spindle/kingpin knuckle assembly to the car. anyone have a line on after market stuff or a machine shop that knows how to make these parts at a reasonable cost? help my truck is on blocks until these parts are replaced......

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a complete frame here with all the front suspension parts on it.

I don't know what shipping would be from up here but maybe we can figure something out.

I'm actually heading to Manhattan Kansas in the middle of May and could bring the stuff with me to there.

PM me with your phone number if you're interested.

It may end up costing you a bit of Shiner Bock and some Copenhage though, ha,ha.

I've got a complete frame here with all the front suspension parts on it.

I don't know what shipping would be from up here but maybe we can figure something out.

I'm actually heading to Manhattan Kansas in the middle of May and could bring the stuff with me to there.

PM me with your phone number if you're interested.

It may end up costing you a bit of Shiner Bock and some Copenhage though, ha,ha.

many thanx brother but i have my situation on lock down found everything i need to complete the front suspension the engine clutch and gear box are looking promising as well minus motor mounts and a radiator. other than that my rear differential had fresh looking oil in its grime but i have yet to crack it open and take a look i am really hoping it is not a can of worms but knowing my luck with this truck that is probably not the case. i will give you a holler however if i run into more shit that does not exist......