280Z Turbo Wheels (no tires)

Hey guys I have a full set of (4) 15" 280Z Turbo 'Swaztika' wheels for sale on CL right now.

Pictures below are them but they don't have tires on them anymore. (I don't have the 6 spoke wheels anymore, thank you Mr. Thief!)

They're a little dirty from being outside but in good shape otherwise, no dings or bends.

Posted them on CL for $190 but if you're interested I can give you a small Ratsun discount. :)

Located in Nor Cal's Southbay.

WHEEL 1:

DSCN0004.jpg

WHEEL 2:

DSCN0005.jpg

WHEEL 3:

DSCN0006.jpg

WHEEL 4:

DSCN0007.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading south anytime soon?

Hey Jefe, I do plan on visiting my buddy Mark in (hopefully Sunny) San Diego soon, but nothing's set in stone yet. :)

Hey Jefe, I do plan on visiting my buddy Mark in (hopefully Sunny) San Diego soon, but nothing's set in stone yet. :)

Right on. Hit me up if you haven't sold them by the time you head down there. I usually make 10-15 trips to the bay area but i dont know whats going to happen this year with the NFL lockout. Ygpm.

Right on. Hit me up if you haven't sold them by the time you head down there. I usually make 10-15 trips to the bay area but i dont know whats going to happen this year with the NFL lockout. Ygpm.

Yeah no kidding, if there's a lock out it's going to be a boring Aug-Feb!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.