1973 complete L20b swap from datsun 510 2 door (Sac, California)

I have purchase my 510 3 months ago, and drove it twice to Hayward through San francisco back to Sacramento with zero problem. It's a very reliable swap. The previous owner who I bought it from said it was rebuild. It looks like it's been rebuild also, because it doesn't show no sign of oil drip or anything. Pic below and a list of parts you will be getting.

-Rebuild L20b 4 cylinder engine

-aftermarket header

-complete exhaust system

-radiator with aftermarket fan

-coil system

-webber

-280zx 5 speed transmission

-all steel braid lines

-driveshaft

-alternator

-starter

And more.

Come drive it first, before you decide to buy it. $2000 if i pull it for you or $2000 obo if you pull, and i can be call or text at 916-606-5125 if you need more Pix or question. Thankyou

86c02bdc.jpg

a7c1f250.jpg

40911232.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhhhh I posted a full swap still in car running and driving for a quarter what your asking :P full exhaust too and a rarer trans. no offense but an sr swap is cheaper. I mean it looks nice but I'd say shoot for less than 700 unless a miracle takes place

glws

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Nissan-Silvia-240SX-S14-SR20DET-Engine-Trans-ECU-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem51917a53c7QQitemZ350333064135QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

with stuff like this out there, you should rethink your asking price. It might be obo but it will probably lead to a lot less offers with a starting price set there. Clean l serious though good luck getting what youll be happy with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.