Newb.

Whatsup all, found this site thru random searching. Dig it, love the rides here. I've always wanted to pick up a 510 (A wagon would be sweet) or a 720 to tool around with. Used to work for Nissan as a tech, left for a speedshop and got too much lead fumes from the c-16 in the lungs, had to quit building cars for a living and fell back on my minor, I do sound recording for film now. Also Dj a bit, mostly Dubstep & Electro, thus the name here.

Anyways, don't own a Datsun right now, but I thought some of you here would get a kick out of my current project anyways.

Here's Hades (1995 Hardbody Kingcab) -

IMG_0029.jpgIMG_0019.jpg

And here's how it looks at the moment.

IMG_9426.jpg

Yes, I'm that stupid. I thought the block would just drop on in since it's the same block as the stock V6 I had. Well, $1400 and 4" of frame widening later, it's in, and I'm in the middle of wiring the thing. Should be able to kill myself pretty quick when I get it done. Truck's already on bags (FBSS) and fully shaved, with R34 GTR taillights. It's a Ratsan, not a Ratsun, but I figured you'd all appreciate.

My other ride is the Battlewagon, a 1990 Civic RT4WD Wagon I got for $500. Rattlecanned it camo green & flat black, and after Hades is done I plan on making a lil SCCA Rally car out of it.

0720101054a.jpg0720101054b.jpg

Made a 510 out of legos, close as I could get with em, trying for a BRE look.

510front.jpg510rear.jpg

Used to own a 1990 300ZX TT too, miss that one.

Anyways, I'm gonna keep browsing thru here and find some more badass rides now. Thanks for reading!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you will learn pretty quick most of Ratsun does not like hondas.. They call them honduhs

vtec just kicked in yo!... in my honduh! luckily my spoiler kept me from going airborn cuz i got that 220hp at the wheels... and all that while i was looking super fly with my purple underglow!!

joking aside i dont hate hondas... they are alright... some are very nicely done... yours is pretty cool ive always liked the wagons....