WTB: Lower Water Neck For L20B

Anyone have the lower water neck (that the lower radiator hose attaches to) for a L20B? I need one for my 610 vintage race car asap. Can do Paypal. Shoot me a price with shipping. I am in Indianapolis 46205. My fell victim to corrosion- must have been a sacrificial anode. So far the rest of the cooling system doesn't look too bad.

Marc in Indianapolis

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have the lower water neck (that the lower radiator hose attaches to) for a L20B? I need one for my 610 vintage race car asap. Can do Paypal. Shoot me a price with shipping. I am in Indianapolis 46205. My fell victim to corrosion- must have been a sacrificial anode. So far the rest of the cooling system doesn't look too bad.

Marc in Indianapolis

The Z series motors use a similar water inlet. It is a bit longer and at a slightly different angle but will work. The Z20, Z22, and Z24 motors will have them from '80 through '88 trucks and '80 through '83 cars.

The Z series motors use a similar water inlet. It is a bit longer and at a slightly different angle but will work. The Z20, Z22, and Z24 motors will have them from '80 through '88 trucks and '80 through '83 cars.

Datzenmike- THANKS!!! I got one off a pathetic looking 87 Pickup for $4 at Pullapart this AM. It is different from the L20B one as he described, plus the heater hose outlet is 3/4" rather than 5/8". No problem there, as I am blocking that off for my race car anyway.

Marc in Indianapolis

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.