1970 Datsun 510 Wagon

Well here's some history that i have: The car was owned by a guy in Arizona for the first ten years of it's life. Then sold to another guy who daily drove it until the motor went, then he put an import L18 in in 1986. Then he moved to California, still drove the car. Then he moved to Vancouver, WA in 1999, and the car sat in his garage until last summer with Ray from Autohero bought it. Never registered it, Then sold it to me. I am the third Registered owner.

The car was formerly a B&W 3 speed automatic, which began to shift very slowly and tired. So i swapped her to a longtail 5-speed! Other than that, she's fully stock. She runs like a champion!

Has a weber 32/36.

Stock exhaust.

Stock Suspension and Brakes.

Stock wheels. with hub caps.

Stock steering wheel.

Stock stock stock.

Interior:

Driver's Seat has rips in the base, most do.

Passenger Seat is in great condition.

Rear Seat is in great condition.

Dash has a crack in the middle, where they always crack.

Headliner is in 8/10 shape. a couple small holes, but still fully in tact and not hanging anywhere. looks real good!

NEW carpet kit.

All interior panels in great shape.

metal hatch vents from my old 69.

No rust, other than a few very small surface spots from where the paint has chipped over the years.

Only selling because i have 3 cars right now, and i want to buy another one... So i am selling this.

Email or call me at 425.770.6876. texting OK, My name is Dakota.

I found some rust!! the little dime spot on the tip of the hood. no hole. should be sanded down though. $3000 OBO

DSCF3146.jpg

DSCF3151.jpg

DSCF3150.jpg

DSCF3149.jpg

DSCF3147.jpg

DSCF3145.jpg

DSCF3144.jpg

DSCF3142.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.