OER sidedraft carbs for sale

oerbackside.jpgoer1.jpg

$750

These are virtually new, but were tried briefly on a roadster engine until a different setup was chosen. These are fresh 'as they be' - they are not rebuilt or re-plated or re-polished or anything. 45mm carbs with Mikuni-styled body, but (available) Weber jets are used. Also some nifty top-side adjusability that Mikuni's don't have. Made in Japan.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Superb carbs...I have a set of the rare SK carbs, before OER. Good luck!

Yes, I believe SK is the manufacturer, and they changed their name to OER in the losing battle against F.I.!! How do you like your SK's?

Parts for OER (and thus SK) are available widely... a Datsun guy for one, is zccjdm.com

Very nice carbs you got there. I have a set of SK 40s on my 510 and 45s on my carb turbo Z. I Love em.

Did you plug your choke levers on the back or did they come like that? I don't use the chokes and would like to plug them like you have there.

Very nice carbs you got there. I have a set of SK 40s on my 510 and 45s on my carb turbo Z. I Love em.

Did you plug your choke levers on the back or did they come like that? I don't use the chokes and would like to plug them like you have there.

They come this way. You'll see most "prepared" chokes on Mikuni's safety wired closed anyway. With the accel pumps, they're never tough to fire up like SU's can be cold, and if you can tend to them for a moment, a smooth idle is no prob.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.