FS-Datsun 710 2dr coupe $3,000

Time to sell my 710

For sale a very rare running 1975 Datsun 710 2dr cupe in great condition with very low miles, only 58k original miles. No smog needed. 100% rust free! runs like new. Drive it anywhere. Needs nothing. Clean title in hand. Motor is 2.0 all original and stock. It does come with electronic ignition. After market muffler. Battery has been relocated to the trunk and has a $300 heavy duty stinger battery. Its a automatic and works great 70mph no problem, but i do have the pedals to make it a manual. Has SSR MK11 wheels with almost new tires $1000. Front end upgraded to 280zx struts, calipers and slotted rotors witch are like in new condition toped off with ground control adjustable coilovers and adjustable camber plates. The struts are cut and shortened 2 inches for vw shock inserts and better ride $700. As low as it is it rides very good and will not bottom out. It still has about 5 inches of travel. It brakes and handles very good. Just had front end aligned. In the back is lowered with 3 inch blocks and has air shocks so you can adjust the height $150. Body has just one dent on the passenger side on the back courter panel, but not that noticeable. The rest of the body is super straight. The interior is ok. Dash pad has some cracks. Front seats are in great condition, just the driver seat has a small tear in the lower left side. The back seat is in good condition, but the upper piece the stitching is coming undone. Door panels and head liner are in perfect condition. Missing the carpet. Perfect floors no rust. Has a aftermarket grant steering wheel $80. All gauges work good and light up. Back glass has defroster. All windows roll up and down good. All lights work good. Bumpers not on, but still have them. I also have the original spear tire too.

Things that need to be fixed:

Heater don't work due to a leak of the heater core so i just bypassed it. I do have the center console and the vents for the heater controls just not got to put them back on. The key switch don't work because my bro stuck the wrong key and forced it so i just turn it on from the back switch and i do have the covers for the steering colum.

This is a great car that you don't see around. In the 3yrs that i had it has never gave me no problems at all. Its been my daily driver and has taken me in all my adventures!

Asking $3300 obo and please don’t waste my time or yours if you are not serious in buying the car. Need to sell it, but I wont give it away, so no low ballers. I have well over $4000 in to it. Call 209-576-2514 or e-mail sxjipv@msn.com

IMG01606.jpg

IMG00903.jpg

IMG01011.jpg

IMG01014.jpg

IMG01801.jpg

P1040297-1.jpg

P1040301-1.jpg

P1040310.jpg

Picture847.jpg

Picture822-1.jpg

Picture823-1.jpg

IMG02711.jpg

The rust its only on the surface

IMG02710.jpg

IMG02685.jpg

IMG02687.jpg

IMG02702.jpg

IMG02699.jpg

IMG02708.jpg

IMG02709.jpg

IMG02696.jpg

IMG02703.jpg

IMG02692.jpg

101_1696.jpg

101_1801.jpg

datsun_710_5.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose hey just so you don't get too many questions, does it come with the Panasports and the bumpers or no? Different pictures show different wheels and with/without bumpers. Too bad you have to sell amigo! Buena suerte!

Jose hey just so you don't get too many questions, does it come with the Panasports and the bumpers or no? Different pictures show different wheels and with/without bumpers. Too bad you have to sell amigo! Buena suerte!

Hey thanks. It dose suck to sell it, but its only a car. The panasports are long gone i just put that picture to show how can it look with diferent wheels and i still have the bumpers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...