Tri-Cities Datsun

What a way to roll in with my 100th post!!!

Anyways. Datsun owners from Tri-Cities(Richland, Kennewick, Pasco), Yakima, Walla Walla, or anywhere else near here. Herminston and Pendleton...I want to hear from you as well.

Having just recently moved to Tri-Cities, I've been hard pressed to find many Datsun owners. And the ones I do meet, don't care. I want to meet the ones that do care. Let's get something going. I'd like to get together with you guys, and maybe get this scene going. Meet and greets. Cruises. BBQ's. Work parties. The whole sha-bang. I put an ad on craigslist, and have gotten quite a response from it. So I'm reaching out here as well. From everyone I've been talking to I've been telling them about getting together on the 13th of February. We're going to be meeting at Roaster's Coffee on George Washington Way. Maybe 11:00-ish. If the weather is dreary, there is an underground garage a few blocks away we'll go sneak off to. Really hoping we can make this huge.

PM me, or post here if interested. What are your thoughts on this? I'll get right back to you. Looking forward to this.

Any insight from other clubs would be helpful, as well. Just want to do this right.

Thanx.

http://kpr.craigslis...2173576755.html

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic