nothing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, here's what I've got left: a rolling frame (everything under the cab and bed (cab and bed were sold)). I have the hood without the emblem and a working 4-speed that makes noise in 3rd. I will have doors available but 6x9 holes have been cut. I also have a rear bumper and a front bumper. I also have a windshield but need to swap it with another truck first, and I have a rear end available. as well as tailgate hinges, door handles, wiper cowl, etc. The cab and bed have been sold.

what would you loose that busted tranny for? reverse on mine is screwed as is my input shaft might be able to use it to frankenstein mine back to life.

Well I'm probably not going to ship it. If you want to pick it up, I'll make you a deal. It's not busted, everything works on it, just makes some noise.

Well I'm probably not going to ship it. If you want to pick it up, I'll make you a deal. It's not busted, everything works on it, just makes some noise.

[/quote

the bay area is a little out of me reach untill i get this datusn of mine on the road agian being that it is my only mode of transportation, however i did do some reasearch and ups will pickup a package from a residence if you feel like putting the thing in a box i could handle all the shipping payment stuff as well so long as i have the dimensions and weight of the package and your address but no worries i am also checking the junkyard scene for something that will suit my purposes. i am jealous of all you west coast cats and your cornucopia of old datsun parts. texas is a damn waste land

Yep, it's a black aftermarket step bumper with a electrical connector plug for a trailer. It doesn't wrap around the bed, just at the rear.

Here's a picture from the truck:

PICT0007.jpg

That's probably the only picture I have of it right now. How about $60?

I'm also ready to sell the hood cheap if anyone wants it - $60 for the hood.

Dude~ your partin out a rig that's in better shape than my DD!!

Yeah there was some rust on the cab floor, but other than that, even the bed was in better shape than my driver. Do you need anything else? I still have doors and hood and some other misc parts, wiring harnesses, brake and clutch lines and MCs and slaves, stuff like that... Headlight buckets and surrounds, bumpers, etc.

My hood's in pretty sad shape, and I'd love to have yours! An extra harness would be great, too! But by now you got my "pot 2 piss in" PM, so unless you want to trade for something....? :cool:I'm a bartering addict.... :cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.