Where to mount valves?

Llittle_Llama

I'm going to in the next 2 weeks or so plumb in my valves for the rear airbags. I already have my switch box and and am only missing the line and fittings, but wold like to wait to see where I mount them so I can use as many fittings to make it look clean but as few as I need overall. Where would you recommend mounting them and why? I have seen many people mount them up against the cab, but I would be too afraid that they would get stolen. I have 1/2 inch blackjacks and they're supposed to be loud, and I want them to be, so putting them somewhere that would silence them wouldn't be where I would want to mount them, but if it's safety and secure VS. OMG look at me, I would rather take the safe and secure approach. I was thinking inside the frame rails but if I drag it, or am riding too low and catch something they could come loose and leave me in the pavement with no way to move the truck. Maybe if I make a box for them and bolt that to the frame rail.... I don't know, what do you guys suggest?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

directly off your air tanks.

Can you show me a pic of them right off of the tank? I think I'll buy a new tank and mount it under the bed so I can hide them then. Hey kaoss, what would you charge me to bag the front of my truck? I have the suicide doors T-bar bag kit and the bags already, but will buy new bags before I do it. The bags I have are used and look fine, but I would rather have a new set and know their good from the get-go.