WTB 4-Door 510

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep my eyes out Zach! I know how hard the hunt can be in this part of the country. I just bought mine (from Maine) a few weeks ago, but to put it in perspective, in 4 years it was only the 2nd 510 I have seen for sale in New England that actually ran. But I have only really seen 5 or so for sale TOTAL in New England most rusted out. (And I hear I am one of 6 active 510 guys in a 3 state area now.)

There is a wagon around here for sale I think.

You are south of me so you should have better luck in your region. I have seen quite a few more from NJ and south of there. But they are usually 3K+ and most times ++++.

I will keep my eyes out Zach! I know how hard the hunt can be in this part of the country. I just bought mine (from Maine) a few weeks ago, but to put it in perspective, in 4 years it was only the 2nd 510 I have seen for sale in New England that actually ran. But I have only really seen 5 or so for sale TOTAL in New England most rusted out. (And I hear I am one of 6 active 510 guys in a 3 state area now.)

There is a wagon around here for sale I think.

You are south of me so you should have better luck in your region. I have seen quite a few more from NJ and south of there. But they are usually 3K+ and most times ++++.

i have seen a couple around me but they are all to far riced out :hmm:

I will probably end up going out west to find one but i am going to save up more money so im probably going to wait till summer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.