i need a front cover for my 5 speed that is attached to an a15

i tryed to get the old throwout bearing off the shaft it is on and it was seized to the shaft long story short my teacher tapped on the bearing with a hammer the shaft broke and now i need a new front cover and nissan cant get one please sumbody tell me u have one to sell i havent even got to drive my car yet cause i bought it with a bad clutch and i dont have the means to do a engine swap and make a hotrod out of it right now i gotta find a front cover so please sumbody send me a private message with good news

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i tryed to get the old throwout bearing off the shaft it is on and it was seized to the shaft long story short my teacher tapped on the bearing with a hammer the shaft broke and now i need a new front cover and nissan cant get one please sumbody tell me u have one to sell i havent even got to drive my car yet cause i bought it with a bad clutch and i dont have the means to do a engine swap and make a hotrod out of it right now i gotta find a front cover so please sumbody send me a private message with good news

You should copy and past my reply with the correct 4 and 5 speed cover plates that will fit your transmission. You have a better chance of finding a more common broken 4 speed that no one wants than a 5 speed. A picture never hurts either. Sometimes this jogs a memory with someone who knows where to find one.

You should copy and past my reply with the correct 4 and 5 speed cover plates that will fit your transmission. You have a better chance of finding a more common broken 4 speed that no one wants than a 5 speed. A picture never hurts either. Sometimes this jogs a memory with someone who knows where to find one.

i cant post pictures on the threads i never figured out how to do it will the 4 speed cover fit my 5 speed trans? im not trying to shange the trans im just not i just want to get to where i can drive the car down the road

i cant post pictures on the threads i never figured out how to do it

http://community.rat...e-photo-albums/

will the 4 speed cover fit my 5 speed trans? im not trying to shange the trans im just not i just want to get to where i can drive the car down the road

http://community.rat...ne/page__st__20

Already answered. Page 2 post 21.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.