1973 Datsun 610 Wagon Complete Weatherstripping?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody, does anyone have a complete set of weatherstripping for 610 goon? or know of any weatherstripping I could use that would fit it? Thank you!!

You're talking for the doors and the hatch? I am having the same problem. You will need to take a section (if available) to a trim and upholstery shop and buy it by the foot. There is a company in Australia, but, they are pricey to ship to the US.

Oh, and pics of the 610 or BAN!

You're talking for the doors and the hatch? I am having the same problem. You will need to take a section (if available) to a trim and upholstery shop and buy it by the foot. There is a company in Australia, but, they are pricey to ship to the US.

Oh, and pics of the 610 or BAN!

Haha, thanks. Yes for the doors and hatch. I'm not the owner of the car but he will be posting pictures on the build thread very soon :)

Haha, thanks. Yes for the doors and hatch. I'm not the owner of the car but he will be posting pictures on the build thread very soon :)

Us 610 folks look for pics first, ask questions later. I understand your pain on the weather stripping - the coupe guys have it way too easy.

I am trying to source it as well. If you buy it by the foot, you can "seal" the ends using an old school soldering iron. Just don't ever use the soldering iron for electronic items ever again...

I also am looking for wagon door weatherstripping, i did notice that you can buy 620 door trim, any ideas it that will work?

~R

hi rdekay, my friend was thinking of getting weatherstripping from another datsun. We'll see how it goes and I shall tell you if it works but i don't know about the 620 door trim.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.