Wtb engine Rear dif and

Hey I'm looking to buy a ka24e complete motor swap as well as a good rear dif for my carpreferably 4.11 or 4.36 gears for my 510. could also use a decent set of seats... And some 205 60 r13 tires with good tread that hold air. Kinda accross the board but might as well post it all at once right?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many reading this might assume an older PL510. Or assume a 510 R160 diff. Best to be very specific when posting to avoid lots of questions or wrong assumptions.

You're asking for a KA-E motor but neglect to mention the transmission. Can I assume you know the KA won't bolt up to your F4W63 4 speed and you have an FS5W71C that will fit?

Your differential is an H-165B and has 3.545 ratio. The '74 710 automatic came with a 4.11 H-165B, but all other years or 4 speeds were 3.889 or 3.70. The 610 wagon only had a 3.70 H-165Bin '74 and 3.889 after for autos and standards. The first gen 200sx 5 speeds were 3.889 and all auto were 3.70. A second gen 200sx (S110) were all 3.70 H-165B. Take your pick.

Clutches are a high wear item, buy a new one.

'78 Stanza Hatchback?? Stanzas weren't badged as such in North America until '82. The '78 Stanza elsewhere, was known as the A10 (or later HL510) here.

shazam! can i inquire as to how you know EVERYTHING about datsuns? ha

i must admit i am impressed. and that would make my car a 510 then. but whenever i say 510 i dont want the mix up of being one of the desirable years that i dont have... read expensive parts. :P and already ordered up a clutch today and an adapter to put a grant steering wheel on. what would have a nice tall gear ratio to put in the back? and while i did know the ka-e wont bolt up to my transmission btw it is a 5 speed dogleg not the 4 speed. i would still just get a transmission elsewhere unless someone had one for sale with it. i'm hoping to get one off a 240sx guy BEFORE its been drift beat and dumped for an sr or dual cam swap.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.