71 510 2dr street/track car for sale /trade

Up for sale is my 71 datsun 2door 510 street/track car..ENGINE....it has an L20b 4 cylinder with twin 44 Mikunis ,long intake runners, headers,cam sprayer coupled to the 4 speed manual transmission. The rear end is an R160 with a 4.11 LSD......SUSPENSION consists of ...HD sway bar with poly bushings, Adjustable coil overs up front and slotted upper mounts for camber gains with 2 piece brake rotors and 2 piston calipers, with braided steel hoses....Out back is Tokico blue shocks and fully rebuilt rear drum set up.WHEELS are 16" real Panasports with near new tires all round,

BODY... has BRE fender flares all round fiberglass front fenders, Louvered hood , INTERIOR is sparse with only a 4 point roll cage ,corbeau Forza racing seat 5 point harness....it does still retain the original dash and heater box.....there is no back seat ,door panels or carpet..this was used as my toy for open track days ..it is how ever street registered and inspected.. I can be reached at 516 780 5963 if you have any questions..Barry I would be interested in a trade for an early datsun Z car, will even paint the car single stage high end PPG paint in white with a black hood and BRE stripes for the right Z....$4250.00

CL add for more pics

http://newyork.craig...2030177273.html

Here is 2 videos of the datsun at Pocono raceway down the main straight at 120mph...Thank you

5104salepics7.jpg

5104salepics8.jpg

5104salepics1.jpg

510with44mikunis.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the Turbo Tom car right? I am sure the turbo is gone or you would have listed it, but thought I'd ask!

Can a passenger and rear seat be bolted back in?

It is such a sweet car. And close to me. Right place at the wrong time for me I am afraid. Love it though!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.