Possibly Buying Parts Truck...list What You Need!!!

if this thing goes cheap, im going to go pick it up for a parts truck. i need a few items off of it, and when i get what i want, i will probably send it to the u-pull-it or the crusher (yes...i WILL crush a datsun)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160199358060&rd=1

so just look at this link and let me know if there is anything that you need off of it, i don't care a bit to ship stuff, i ship things all the time and its not a hassle. I am going to take the front bumper and valance off of it for myself, and interior stuff if it has what i need. i'll probably also get the passenger fender off of it if its nice. let me know what you need and i can get a list going to see if this is going to be worth my while to pick up. I may pull the motor out of it too and keep it, not sure yet. i just hate to see all that good glass and stuff go to waste! also, for you aussies on the board, i will ship international too (and for the canucks!)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that truck is going higher than i had hoped. it will be $100 in gas for me to tow it home and im not doing so well on the money front anyway. im going to try to get the truck still, but i can't bid over $100 on it. hopefully i can get it and help you guys out!!! if i do get the truck though...the interior wiring harness, fuse box, and seat mounts are all spoken for ;) (for laniadude)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.